Binance exchange is one of the biggest and best Bitcoin and crypto currencies exchanges in the world, by users and by trading volume. They add new coins often. Customer support is good, and they even have a referral system.
CEO Changpeng Zhao (aka CZ Binance) is very active on Twitter so be sure to checkout his Twitter to follow the Binance happenings and his interesting Tweets.
You can buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Xrp, and Bitcoin Cash with credit card on Binance. Mastercard & Visa accepted, reaches your wallet in less than 30 minutes, and 3.5% fee or $10.
- You can dust your small crypto balances and receive BNB for them.
- You can use BNB for trading fees, which are 25% cheaper.
- They automatically airdrop tokens to you, if you qualify (ie: NPXS, GAS, ONG, etc)
- unable to get trade notifications or sounds
- only 1 deposit address is allowed per cryptocurrency
- trade history maximum range is 3 months, there is no access to trade data over 3 months old
Update: 10/8/2018 – Listing Fee Update: Starting immediately, and going forward, Binance will make all listing fees transparent and donate 100% of them to charity. Read more here.
Binance Knowledge base – https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us